Our Balance Acupuncture and Natural Medicine
Fertility Enhancement Program
Our simple, straightforward and effective natural therapies give your body the support and encouragement that it needs, when it needs it. Your body knows how to regulate your menstrual cycle in a manner that promotes optimal fertility. Our targeted natural treatments work by supporting your overall health as well as the various stages of your cycle so that your fertility is enhanced and your overall health is improved. Your treatment program will consist of:
1. A comprehensive evaluation – First, we thoroughly evaluate your entire health history to uncover the root cause of your fertility problem.
2. A targeted plan of action – Next, we create a treatment plan to address the imbalances that we discover during our evaluation as well as any other symptoms that you may be experiencing (such as anxiety, poor sleep, digestive disturbance).
3. Treatment plans leverage the power of your body’s natural healing capacity and consist of:
a. Acupuncture – Weekly acupuncture treatments work to relax your mind and body, promote balanced hormones and direct crucial blood flow to the reproductive organs.
b. Custom Chinese herbal blends – Simple and safe herbal treatment strategies will be implemented at specific times during your cycle to support and encourage an optimally fertile cycle.
c. Simple lifestyle changes – We evaluate and correct simple but profoundly impactful lifestyle habits that promote proper function on a fundamental level.
d. Targeted nutritional supplements – Simple, safe and effective nutritional supplement protocols are used to support the process and provide a boost to your body’s health regenerating mechanisms.
e. Mind-Body exercises and meditations – We use calming and encouraging mindfulness exercises to leverage the incredible healing capabilities of the mind.
4. Monitor your cycles to ensure consistent ovulation (or, if conventional therapy is being used, ensure optimal response to medications).
5. Ensure your body is ready for a healthy pregnancy and, when pregnancy occurs, support you through the first trimester to maximize your chances for full-term.